The primary purpose of life insurance is to protect your dependents financially in the event of your death.
Properly positioned, the benefit from a life insurance policy can provide a steady stream of income for your family. It can also provide liquid capital to pay estate taxes and other obligations.
We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of integrity and professionalism in our relationship with you, our client. We endeavor to know and understand your financial situation and provide you with only the highest quality information, services, and products to help you reach your goals.
Product and Service Offerings
- Mutual Funds*
- Money Market Funds (Income Taxable & State Income Tax-Free) *
- Income Tax-Free Bonds*
- U.S. Government Bonds*
- Common & Preferred Stocks*
- Corporate Bonds*
- Unit Investment Trusts*
- Annuities (Variable* & Fixed)
- Life Insurance (Variable*, Traditional, Survivorship & Business Programs)
- Investment Advisory Products*
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Plans (401(K), 403(B)), SEP & SIMPLE IRA Plans)
- Education Plans (529*, UTMA & Coverdale IRA)
- Personal Financial Planning*
- Business Financial Services
- Personal Trust Services
- Investment Research*
- Cash Management Services
*Registered Representative of, and Securities and investment advisory services offered through Hornor, Townsend & Kent, LLC (HTK), Registered Investment Adviser, Member FINRA/SIPC, 4 North Park Drive, Suite 400, Hunt Valley, MD 21030. 410-821-2920. HTK is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company. Pratt Insurance and Crawford Financial Services are unaffiliated with HTK etc.